- Fee simple interest in the 85-unit, Wingate by Wyndham Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, located in Fayetteville, North Carolina
- Conveniently located near I-295 and All American Freeway, a major thruway in Fayetteville | Close proximity to all demand generators
- Fort Bragg Army Base, 4.5 miles away, is a 160,000+ acre Army base | Recently recieved a $84.5MM+ defense budgest to aid in development of training facilites,education, & more
- Military base markets, like Fayetteville, are highly saturated with restaurants, entertainment attractions, and retail | Provides visitors and residentswith plenty of activities
- Medical Centers | Cape Fear Valley Medical Center (3.5 miles) & VA Medical Center-Fayetteville (6.5 miles) Colleges | Fayetteville State University (5 miles) & MethodistUniversity (8.5 miles)
- Fayetteville Regional Airport, 8 miles away, offers daily ﬂights from American and Delta Airlines
Marcus & Millichap is pleased to offer for sale a fee simple interest in the 85-unit, Wingate by Wyndham Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, located in Fayetteville, NorthCarolina. The subject property is ideally located on 2-acres and features 4 ﬂoors of well-maintained guest rooms. Common area amenities include complimentarybreakfast, business center with fax & photocopy machines, ﬁtness center, free on-site parking, 24-hour front desk, vending machines, and guest-laundry facilities.Each guest room is equipped with free Wi-Fi, ﬂat-screen TV, microwave, refrigerator, in-room coffee & tea maker, hairdryer, and sitting area.
The Wingate is located in Fayetteville, which has received the prestigious All-America City Award from the National Civic League three times. It is currently thesixth largest municipality in North Carolina and is the county seat of Cumberland County as well as the home of Fort Bragg Military Base, which employs over15,000 residents. The extensive army base has received an $84.5MM+ defense budget to aid in the development of additional training facilities, equipment,education system for military personnel’s children, housing and much more in this upcoming year. In addition to Fort Bragg, Fayetteville has multiple entertainmentand historic attractions including golf courses, museums, parks, and restaurants. There are four colleges located in Fayetteville, NC. This property is an excellentopportunity for an investor to purchase a hotel well below replacement cost. It is in a stable, military market, which continues to grow. Fayetteville is the county seatof Cumberland County, a part of the Coastal Plain region of North Carolina. When Congress passed the Base Realignment and Closure (BRAC) Act, it resulted inseveral new commands relocating to Fort Bragg. These included the U.S. Army Forces Command and U.S. Army Reserve Command, both of which relocated fromFort McPherson in Atlanta.
This brought more than 30,000 people to the area with associated businesses and families. FORSCOM awards over $300 billion in contracts annually. FortBragg and Pope Field (formerly Pope Air Force Base) are next to the city of Fayetteville. Several U.S. Army Airborne units are also stationed at Fort Bragg,most prominently the XVIII Airborne Corps HQ, the 82nd Airborne Division, and the United States Army Special Operations Command.