- Fee simple interest in the 64-unit, Wyngate by Wyndham Augusta/Fort Gordon, located in Augusta, Georgia
- Conveneintly located off I-520 with close proximity to I-20 and all demand generators
- Fort Gordon, 3 miles away, is a U.S. Army Base, home to more than 109,000 individuals and features the U.S Army Cyber Center of Excellence
- Medical District, 6.5 miles away | Mutliple Hosptials, Augusta Univeristy & Medical Center, The Dental College of Georgia, University of Georgia College ofPharmacy & More
- Augusta University, 4.5 miles away, is affiliated with the University System of Georgia and enrolls more than 7,000 students Augusta National Golf Club, 8.3 miles away, is home to the annual Masters Tournament, which draws in throusands ofvisitors to the area
Marcus & Millichap is pleased to offer for sale a fee simple interest in the 64-unit, Wingate by Wyndham Augusta Fort Gordon, located in Augusta,Georgia. The subject property is ideally located on 1.66 acres and features 3 ﬂoors of well-maintained guest rooms. Common area amenities includecomplimentary hot breakfast, large dining area, ﬁtness center, meeting room, lobby lounge area, guest-laundry facilities, free on-site parking, and a24-hour reception desk. Each guest room is equipped with free Wi-Fi, desk with chair, ﬂat-screen TV, hairdryer, iron & ironing board, minifridgeand microwave.
Located on the Savannah River and the South Carolina state border, Augusta, Georgia is best known for hosting the annual Masters Tournament atthe famous Augusta National Golf Course. During the first two weeks of April, the area erupts with excitement for the Masters Tournament,featuring concerts, attractions, food and beverage events, and much more. Numerous other golf courses can be found in the area including The RiverGolf Club and Jones Creek Golf Club. Augusta is home to a large medical district, located just 6.5 miles away, encompassing multiple hospitals, Augusta University Medical Center, The Dental College of Georgia, University of Georgia College of Pharmacy – Augusta, as well as many other various medical centers. The city is home to Georgia Health Sciences University, the state’s only public health sciences graduate university and oneof the area’s major employers. Augusta University, 4.5 miles away, enrolls more than 7,000 students and is an affiliate of the University System ofGeorgia. Nearby, the U.S. Army Base, Fort Gordon, is home to more than 109,000 individuals and features the U.S. Army Cyber Center ofExcellence. The Riverwalk Augusta, Augusta Canal, Phinizy Swamp Nature Park and Brookfield Park are all outdoor recreational facilities foundwithin the city.