- Fee simple interest in the 148-unit, Ramada Augusta Fort Gordon, located in Augusta, Georgia
- Conveneintly located off I-520 with close proximity to I-20 and all demand generators
- Fort Gordon, 3 miles away, is a U.S. Army Base, home to more than 109,000 individuals and features the U.S Army CyberCenter of Excellence
- Augusta National Golf Club, 8.3 miles away, is home to the annual Masters Tournament, which draws inthrousands of visitors to the area
- Medical District, 6.5 miles away | Mutliple Hosptials, Augusta Univeristy & Medical Center, The Dental College of Georgia, University of Georgia College of Pharmacy & More
- Augusta University, 4.5 miles away, is afﬁliated with the University System of Georgia and enrolls more than 7,000 students
Marcus & Millichap is pleased to offer for sale a fee simple interest in the 148-unit, Ramada Augusta Fort Gordon, located in Augusta, Georgia. The subjectproperty is ideally located on 6.13 acres of land and features 2 ﬂoors of well-maintained guest rooms. Premium amenities at the property include an outdoorswimming pool with lounge chairs as well as outdoor BBQ facilities for guest to enjoy during their stay. Common area amenities include complimentary hotbreakfast, 24-hour reception desk, business center, meetings rooms, banquet facilities, ﬁtness center, free on-site parking, and guest-laundry facilities. Each guestroom is equipped with free Wi-Fi, HDTV, desk with chair, min-fridge, iron & ironing board, microwave, in-room coffee & tea maker, and hairdryer.
Located on the Savannah River and the South Carolina state border, Augusta is best known for hosting the annual Masters Tournament at the famous Augusta National Golf Course. During the ﬁrst two weeks of April, the area erupts with excitement for the Masters Tournament, featuring concerts, attractions, foodand beverage events, and much more. Numerous other golf courses can be found in the area including The River Golf Club and Jones Creek Golf Club. Augusta ishome to a large medical district, located just 6.5 miles away, encompassing multiple hospitals, Augusta University Medical Center, The Dental College of Georgia,University of Georgia College of Pharmacy – Augusta, as well as many other various medical centers.
The city is home to Georgia Health Sciences University, thestate’s only public health sciences graduate university and one of the area’s major employers. Augusta University, 4.5 miles away, enrolls more than 7,000 studentsand is an afﬁliate of the University System of Georgia. Nearby, the U.S. Army Base, Fort Gordon, is home to more than 109,000 individuals and features the U.S.Army Cyber Center of Excellence. The Riverwalk Augusta, Augusta Canal, Phinizy Swamp Nature Park and Brookﬁeld Park are all outdoor recreational facilitiesfound within the city.