Marcus & Millichap is pleased to offer for sale a fee simple interest in the 118-unit, Holiday Inn Express Blowing Rock South, located in NorthCarolina. The subject property is ideally located on 4.27 acres and features 3 ﬂoors of well maintained guest rooms. Recently renovated in 2019, theproperty is offered with a minimal property improvement plan expected for a new investor. Common area amenities include complimentarycontinental breakfast, shared lobby lounge, seasonal outdoor swimming pool, large dining area, free on-site parking, business center with fax &photocopy machines, ﬁtness center, and vending machines. Each guest room is equipped with free Wi-Fi, ﬂat screen TV, microwave, refrigerator, in-room coffee & tea maker, desk with chair, iron & ironing board, and private bathroom with complimentary toiletries.
Blowing Rock is nestled into the blue ridge parkway, northeast of Asheville, a popular North Carolina travel destination. Similar to the surroundingareas, Blowing Rock features breweries and art galleries exhibiting local artist’s work. The property is within 1 mile of many restaurants and retailstores, making it extremely convenient for guests. For a more extensive shopping experience, the Tanger Outlets Blowing Rock, which is a largeoutdoor outlet mall, is situated 2 miles away. The area features many parks with walking and hiking trails, such as Glen Burney Falls Trail, BassLake Trail, and Broyhill Park. The Appalachian Ski Mountain, 4 miles away, offers guest a ski resort with 12 well-kept trails and 3 terrain parks forskiers and snowboarders. Many other ski mountains are located within 20 miles of the property including Beech Mountain and Sugar Mountain.Boone, North Carolina, 8 miles north of Blowing Rock, is famously known for being named after Daniel Boone and boasts a larger mountain townfeel with plenty of restaurants and attractions for visitors.
Appalachian State University, located in Boone, just 7.8 miles away from the property, enrolls more than 20,600 undergraduate and graduatestudents and offers a beautiful campus amongst the blue ridge mountains.
- Fee simple interest in the recently renovated 118-unit, Holiday Inn Express Blowing Rock South, located in Blowing Rock, North Carolina
- Close proximity to restaurants, retail, attractions, and much more
- In 2019 the subject property completed the “Formula Blue” renovation | Offered with very minimal PIP for a new investor
- Appalachian Ski Mountain, 4 miles away, is an east coast ski resort with 12 well-maintained trails, 3 terrain parks, and aski school
- Tanger Outlets Blowing Rock, a large outdoor outlet mall, is located 2 miles away
- Appalachian State University, 7.8 miles away, boasts a beautiful campus in the blue ridge mountains and enrolls more than 20,600 students
- Close proximity to the Blue Ridge Parkway & all outdoor attractions | Glen Burney Falls, Bass Lake, Broyhill Park