- Fee simple interest in the 111-unit, Hampton Inn Lexington Park, located in Lexington Park, Maryland
- Close proximity to all demand generators | Restaurants, Retail, Entertainment, Parks, & More
- Located directly across from Patuxent River Naval Air Station/Trapnell Field, a14,500-acre naval base | Employs 800+ military personnel and civilians
- Washington D.C. is less than 70 miles away | Major metro attractions including universities, government buildings, hospitals, entertainment & more
- US Navy has entered into a $677.2MM contract with Trexton Aviation to develop a new line of training aircrafts which will be managed at the Patuxent RiverNaval Air Station
Marcus & Millichap are pleased to offer for sale a fee simple interest in the 111-unit, Hampton Inn Lexington Park, located in Lexington Park,Maryland. The subject property is ideally located on 2.3 acres and features 5 ﬂoors of well-maintained guest rooms. Common area amenitiesinclude complimentary hot breakfast, 24-hour front desk, ﬁtness center, business center, guest laundry facilities, seasonal outdoor swimming pool,and free on-site parking. Each guest room is equipped with free Wi-Fi, ﬂat-screen TV, refrigerator, microwave, hairdryer, private bathroom, iron &ironing board. Select rooms features a sofa bed for additional sleeping arrangements and seating area.
The Hampton Inn is conveniently located in Lexington Park directly across from the Patuxent River Naval Air Station(NAS)/Trapnell Field, alarge Naval airbase located along the Patuxent River. The 14,500-acre base is a major demand generator for the area and employs 800 militarypersonnel and civilians. A $677MM contract has been establish with the US Navy and Trexton Aviation to develop a new line of training planes,which will be run by the Paxtuxent River NAS. Nearby, visitors can visit the Patuxent River Naval Air Museum and immerse themselves in thehistory of the naval aviation. Other demand generators in the area include many parks and recreational activities including Greenwell State Park,Elm’s Beach Park and Saint Mary’s State Park.
Lexington is situated 65 miles outside of Washington D.C., which offers major metro attractions. The Washington, D.C. metro is saturated by aconsiderable amount of government positions as well as business and professional services, including many Fortune 500 companies. Top employersfor the area include Capital One Financial, Fannie Mae, Inova Health, and Lockheed Martin. Other notable attractions in the D.C. area include theWhite House, Lincoln Memorial, and Washington Monument, all of which are surrounded by public parks and landscaped areas. For traveling to thearea, Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport, 67 miles away, offers daily ﬂights from major airlines including JetBlue, Southwest, United,Delta, and American Airlines.