- Fee simple interest in the 94-unit, Country Inn & Suites Asheville Westgate, located in Asheville, North Carolina
- Located less than a mile from downtown Asheville, directly off I-240 | Close proximity to alldemand generators Walking distance to restaurants, retail, and leisure activities
- The Biltmore Estate, located 4 miles away, is an 8,000-acre, historic estate built in the 1890s, that features a vineyard, restaurant, gardensand an inn
- University of North Carolina – Asheville, 8 miles away, is ranked number 9 in the National Public Liberal Arts Colleges by theU.S. News report 2022
- Asheville Regional Airport, 13 miles away, features ﬂights from American, Delta, and Allegiant airlines
Marcus & Millichap is pleased to offer for sale a fee simple interest in the 94-unit, Country Inn & Suites Asheville Westgate, located in Asheville, North Carolina. The subject property is situated on 2.38 acres near downtown Asheville with close proximity to all demand generators. The subject property features 4-ﬂoors ofwell- maintained guest rooms and premium amenities including an indoor heated swimming pool and a shared outdoor lounge area with a ﬁreplace. Common areaamenities include vending machines, ﬁtness center, complimentary breakfast, guest-laundry facilities, shuttle service, business center, and free on-site parking.Each guest room is equipped with free Wi-Fi, ﬂat-screen TV, desk with chair, microwave, refrigerator, in-room coffee & tea maker, private bathroom, andhairdryer.
The Country Inn & Suites is ideally located off Interstate-240, directly outside the heart of downtown Asheville. Nestled in the Blude Ridge Mountains, Ashevilleis known for being a popular tourist destination in North Carolina. The area features an abundance of local breweries, restaurants, outdoor attractions, retail and artgalleries. Visitors can visit more than 50 breweries in the Asheville area and enjoy craft beers from local and regional vendors. A major demand generator for thearea is the Biltmore Estate, which is a historic, 8,000-acre estate that is open for visitors to explore, dine, and shop. Healthcare is the largest industry in Asheville,with over 10 different medical centers. Mission Hospital’s ﬂagship hospital located in Asheville, which is an 815 bed, level 2 trauma center and the largest hospitalin western North Carolina. The University of North Carolina – Asheville, 8 miles away, enrolls more than 3,800 students and offers over 30 degree programs as wellas graduate programs.
Traveling to the area is easy with the Asheville Regional Airport, 13 miles away, which offers daily ﬂights from major airlines Delta, American and Allegiant.